Ventilation, Evaporative Cooling and Air Conditioning Systems
It is well known and understood that heat and humidity affect the performance of people and equipment. Any variation in temperature and/or humidity from the normal comfort range results in a corresponding decrease in performance. It is therefore essential to provide a suitable ventilation or air conditioning system to maintain reasonable comfort conditions.
Optimair have many years of experience in the design, supply and installation of air conditioning, ventilation, heating and fume extraction systems for both industry and commerce; including factories, warehouses, offices, hotels, retail and leisure.
Also, as we are not tied to any manufacturers, we can provide sensible, economic advice and cost-effective solutions.
Over the last 17 years, we have successfully carried out projects for many leading companies in a wide variety of business sectors, including:
- Kingfield Electronics, Chesterfield
- IMI Precision, Poole
- Roil Foods, Wrexham
- Plastic Coatings, Kingswinford
- FP McCann, various sites
- SPS Aerostructures, Mansfield
- Hallite Seals, Sutton
- HL Plastics, Derby
- JJ Churchill, Market Bosworth
- IMI Norgren, Leeds
- Halcyon Business Solutions, Huddersfield
- Sleaford Quality Foods, Sleaford
- Lexicon Marketing Services, Shipley
- Ugimag, Rotherham
- Suttons Performance Packaging, Chatteris
- BPC Polestar, Leeds
- Swift Levick Magnets, Barlborough